Are you involved in your local community, have a passion for the arts, have an interest in pursuing a career in marketing or want to support your favourite theatre company?
Then this is perfect for you!
Rifco are an arts charity and our Arts Ambassadors play an important part in the development of our shows and helping us reach audiences.
What is an Arts Ambassador?
- Someone who volunteers their time to help promote Rifco and our shows
- A community networker representing the views and aspirations of our target community
- Fans and genuine enthusiasts about promoting Rifco's work and shows
What do they do?
Here are some of the activities our Arts Ambassadors carry out, it's up to you what you can or want to do:
- Distribute flyers and other promotional materials
- Find out what people think of the company and the shows
- Give feedback on our marketing and campaign plans
- Meet and greet show attendees and ask them for feedback
- Share our news via your social media
- Conduct tours and talks
- Support our events
- Help recruit more ambassadors
Benefits of being an Arts Ambassador?
We offer our ambassadors the following for their time:
- Exclusive access to backstage tours
- Complimentary tickets to press night performances
- Complimentary merchandise
- An invite to the annual arts ambassadors evening - with tasty snacks!
- A thank you in our show programmes
- Feature on the Rifco website
- Attend previews and workshops of new work by Rifco
- Assistance with career development, CVs and work experience
Thank You to our Current Rifco Arts Ambassadors:
Nazish Bana, Pam Johal, Harj Kalirai, Rupi Lal, Billy Mir, Diljeet Nota, Ruby Rall, Nasreen Rich, Nisha Pankhania, Kawita Sareen, Manish Ramji